Chain Link Fence
Famous for its simplicity, durability, and security, chain link fence is common at both residential and commercial locations. If you’re looking for the best chain link fence in Tulsa, you need look no further than Ranchers Pipe and Steel. Your source for Tulsa fencing, we’re here to help you learn about your fencing options, and decide if chain link is right for you.
Why Chain Link Fence?
Chain link fence has many benefits, which is exactly why so many people choose it to fence their yards or outdoor spaces. Here are a few of its top perks:
- Security. Chain link fence is constructed from interlocking, coated steel wires that form a vertical zigzag design and join in a tight pattern. The fences are flush with the ground and attached to steel posts, which are embedded into the soil. Between 3-12 feet high, chain link fences make it difficult for pets or children to squeeze through the fence and provide security that offers peace of mind.
- Simplicity. Chain link fences are easy to install compared to other types of fencing material. This makes them a popular choice for people who need a fast fencing solution.
- Durability. Chain link fences are durable and require little maintenance after installation. They’re impervious to pests and weather, and won’t require staining or painting every few years.
- Cost. In addition to being durable and functional, chain link fences are significantly less expensive than other fencing options with similar strength and durability.
- Appearance. Chain link fences don’t block a view and, because they come in a variety of colors and coatings, they’re attractive and easy to match to a home’s exterior.
If you’re looking for a team of Tulsa fence contractors to install your chain link fence, contact Rancher’s Pipe and Steel. Our team will answer all your questions and help you decide on the right chain link fence for your needs.